| “X-10 could learn a few engineering
tricks from you guys.” -- Chas Fox,
Tech. Services Manager (Microsoft NSP)
More Customer Comments...
|Products | Purchase | FAQs | Support | About WGL|
Email Technical Support
For technical assistance with any of our products, please email us. We provide quality and prompt support to all email questions.
Condition of Sales and RMA Policy
1. Products shipped by WGL come with a limited one-year warranty. WGL warrants these products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one year from the date of shipment.
Any WGL product that fails will be repaired, replaced with an equivalent or better component or a
credit will be issued at our option. WGL makes no warranty as to the merchantability, fitness or application of the products.
Any evidence of modification or repairs of any WGL product voids the above warrantee.
The 24VAC transformer supplied with the Rain8 products is excluded from warrantee. In order to comply with UL standards it must have
a fuse link that blows when the transformer output is shorted.
2. The DOA period is 15 days from date of invoice. Items returned for DOA must be in original package with shipping costs prepaid and include all accessories and supporting documentation.
3. All claims for shortage or shipment errors must be made within 3 days upon receipt of the merchandise. Recipient must report to freight carrier immediately when damaged boxes are received. Risk of loss passes to purchaser upon shipment of product from WGL's facility.
4. Customer must contact WGL for a Return Merchandise Authorization number to return any item. All returns must include a copy of the packing slip as "Proof of Purchase".
5. Items returned for refund must be in the original package with all accessories, all supporting documentation and in resellable condition. Improper packaging may void the warranty. Any indication of water or lightening damage voids all warrantees, as no WGL products are intended for outdoor locations as shipped.
6. WGL may, at its sole discretion, exchange products or portions of a product. Any exchange will be made in accordance with WGL's exchange policies in effect on the date of the exchange.
7. A minimum restocking fee of 15% will be charged on All Goods Returned for Credit. No requests for refunds are accepted after 7 days. ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED FOR SPECIAL ORDERS.
10. In the event of a dispute, the venue for litigation will be in Bexar County, Texas.
11. Limitation of Liability. Any liability for consequential and incidental damages is expressly disclaimed. WGL's liability in all events is limited to, and shall not exceed, the purchase price paid.
12. In the event of default, the prevailing party in the legal action is entitled to recover attorney fees and court costs incurred in litigation of this matter.